Yes. The Base Unit contains a rechargeable backup battery. A fully charged battery should power the Base Unit for up to 8 hours. You should receive a notification when the Base Unit switches from AC to battery power.
Articles in this section
- What battery do I buy to replace one in the Wireless Door/Window Sensor or Remote?
- How do I add another accessory?
- How do I ignore a sensor for Home Arm mode?
- How do I add a friend or family member as a user?
- What should you do if you lose the Remote Control or a Quick Access Tag?
- Does the alarm work if there’s a power failure?
- What should I do to reset the passcode to the Sphere Alarm system?
- What should I do if I forget my password to the Sphere Alarm app?
- How do I change my username?
- How far does the Pet-Immune Motion Detector cover?