Touch the “Forgot your password?” tab. Enter your username and touch Next. Assuming you entered your mobile phone number and email address (as required) when you first installed the app, you’ll then receive a 6-digit verification code as a text message or an email. The verification code expires after 30 seconds, so quickly enter it in the app’s “Confirmation code” field. (If you’re too slow, you’ll have to request a new code by touching the Forgot your password?” tab again.) Then, enter a new password in the box below where it says, “Create a new password.” Enter your new password again in the 'Confirm password' box. You now should be good to go in the app.
Articles in this section
- What battery do I buy to replace one in the Wireless Door/Window Sensor or Remote?
- How do I add another accessory?
- How do I ignore a sensor for Home Arm mode?
- How do I add a friend or family member as a user?
- What should you do if you lose the Remote Control or a Quick Access Tag?
- Does the alarm work if there’s a power failure?
- What should I do to reset the passcode to the Sphere Alarm system?
- What should I do if I forget my password to the Sphere Alarm app?
- How do I change my username?
- How far does the Pet-Immune Motion Detector cover?