The motion detector can detect people passing by at approximately 26- to 30 feet. (8-9 meters) away. The sensor's infrared field of view projects out at a wide angle of 110°, which enables the sensor to be mounted in a corner of the room.
Articles in this section
- What battery do I buy to replace one in the Wireless Door/Window Sensor or Remote?
- How do I add another accessory?
- How do I ignore a sensor for Home Arm mode?
- How do I add a friend or family member as a user?
- What should you do if you lose the Remote Control or a Quick Access Tag?
- Does the alarm work if there’s a power failure?
- What should I do to reset the passcode to the Sphere Alarm system?
- What should I do if I forget my password to the Sphere Alarm app?
- How do I change my username?
- How far does the Pet-Immune Motion Detector cover?