No. It has a built-in battery that can be recharged with the included power adapter. A fully charged Wireless Keypad will operate for about 6 months if its buttons are pressed on average of 10 times a day.
Articles in this section
- What battery do I buy to replace one in the Wireless Door/Window Sensor or Remote?
- How do I add another accessory?
- How do I ignore a sensor for Home Arm mode?
- How do I add a friend or family member as a user?
- What should you do if you lose the Remote Control or a Quick Access Tag?
- Does the alarm work if there’s a power failure?
- What should I do to reset the passcode to the Sphere Alarm system?
- What should I do if I forget my password to the Sphere Alarm app?
- How do I change my username?
- How far does the Pet-Immune Motion Detector cover?