Wi-Fi coverage with Internet access is needed in the location where you plan to install the Sphere Alarm System. You’ll also need a smartphone or tablet. It can be an iPhone or iPad running iOS 7.0 or later or an Android-type phone or tablet with Android 4.3 or later installed.
Articles in this section
- What battery do I buy to replace one in the Wireless Door/Window Sensor or Remote?
- How do I add another accessory?
- How do I ignore a sensor for Home Arm mode?
- How do I add a friend or family member as a user?
- What should you do if you lose the Remote Control or a Quick Access Tag?
- Does the alarm work if there’s a power failure?
- What should I do to reset the passcode to the Sphere Alarm system?
- What should I do if I forget my password to the Sphere Alarm app?
- How do I change my username?
- How far does the Pet-Immune Motion Detector cover?